Junior Cost Analyst
South Korea, Cheonan UMK
Posted on 09-08-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About our Support Functions
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our support functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
The Junior Cost Analyst is responsible for covering the multiple factories’ cost analysis which carries big volume of data and information, an analyst with sense in business and cost accounting.
- Capex control
- budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare monthly capex report
- AUC asset evaluation
- Inventory valuation, control and analysis
- Slow-moving, off-spec and blocked stock control with provision
- Maintain and develop reporting tool in data warehousing and SAP system
- Revenue analysis
- Prepare variance analysis and explain Revenue change by customer and product
- Proceed communication with relevant departments to forecast and prepare sales analysis
Who we are looking for
- BA degree in Business or Finance with 3~5 years of experience in a manufacturing plant
- Good knowledge and experience in SAP
- Advanced level of Excel (Experience of Macro and huge data is preferred)
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good handling of stress from time and achievement
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can boost the range of e-cars, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?