RBMK Manager Talent Acquisition
South Korea, Cheonan UMK
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Posted on 09-08-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
To provide qualified talents for growth of the company in an efficient and cost effective manner, RBM Korea Manager Talent Acquisition is responsible for Staffing, Internal Communication and Learning & Development.;
- Develop and plan the recruiting strategy and plan as business partner align to BOP and business needs.
- Responsible for all recruitment for Manager, Professional, Production worker.
- Lead and improve recruiting process as candidate pooling, screening and selection process. Position request, job posting, resume screening, interview, assessment and evaluation.
- Develop, maintain and evaluate various internal and external recruiting channels as employee referral, external agencies, job board, schools, university laboratories, labor office, job fairs, related conference and etc,.
- Develop and build strong relationship with external stakeholders.
- Responsible for effective selection process as interviews, Technical assessment, competency assessment and etc,.
- Guide and train the interviewer, hiring manager and relevant stakeholders for the process, interview skill, tips, recruiting system and etc,.
Learning and Development
- Responsible for Learning and Development for RBM Korea.
- Support country and regional training implementation.
- Support RBM academy training program with RBM HR Business Partner.
- Design and plan site training curriculums for all employee categories in line with corporate/regional training curriculums.
- Plan annual training plan and schedule based on business needs and required competencies and specific training needs to support business goal achievement.
- Develop and manage effective onboarding process on organization under company culture, to help smooth landing of new employee.
- Lead and guide the probation review and internal transfer process
- Responsible for managing and recording Job description for the position as well as personnel and organizational announcement at site level.
Internal Communication / Employer Branding
- Responsible employer branding activities coordinating with RBM BU and corporate communication.
- Lead recruiting activities aligning with employer branding activities.
- Lead and coordinate internal communication activities
Who we are looking for
• Proactive, self-motivated person who can work under pressure.
• Team player who can plan, analyse and organize with good communication skill
• Bachelor degree in Business administration, Human resources, education or related fields
• Minimum 8~10 years of experience in Recruiting, L&D and HR area
• Good understanding of general HR areas and labor regulation.
• Good knowledge in skills, competencies and recruiting.
• Excellent Microsoft office skill.
• Native Korean speaker with fluent level of English
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can power electric vehicles, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO